- 1kg zucchini (approx.. 5 large zucchini) grated
- 200g feta cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 5 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup freshly chopped parsley
- ¼ cup freshly chopped mint
- 3 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- generous pinch of black pepper
- 16 sheets Antoniou Fillo Pastry
- olive oil spray
Preheat your oven to 180 deg C.
Combine the zucchini, feta, Parmesan, breadcrumbs, herbs, spring onions, eggs, and pepper in a large bowl.
Spray a baking dish measuring 25cm x 35cm with olive oil spray. Spray the top of a sheet of fillo pastry with olive oil and place it in the pan. (You will need to trim the sheets to fit the pan). Repeat until you have eight layers.
Pour the zucchini mixture on top of the fillo ensuring it is spread evenly.
Spray the top of a sheet of fillo pastry with olive oil and place it on the zucchini filling. Repeat until you have 8 layers.
Using a sharp knife, score the top of the pastry into your desired serving sizes making sure not cut too deep.
Bake in the oven for 50 mins until golden. Allow to cool for 30 mins before serving.