- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 200 grams sweet potato, diced into small, even cubes cubes
- 200 grams pumpkin, diced into small, even cubes
- 450 grams chicken, diced into 3cm pieces
- 5 tbsp korma curry paste
- 200 ml coconut milk
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ¼ cup coriander, chopped finely
- 18 sheets Antoniou Fillo pastry
- olive oil spray
- 1 beaten egg mixed with 1 tbsp water
- ¼ cup flaked almonds
Pre heat your oven to 180 deg C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Heat the oil in a large pot and fry the onion for 2 mins until translucent. Add the potato and pumpkin and stir well. Cook for 10 mins until soft.
Add the chicken pieces and allow to cook for another 10 minutes.
Add the curry paste and coconut milk, stir and allow to simmer for 20-25 mins.
Stir through the peas and coriander and set aside.
With the longer edge facing you, spray with olive oil 3 sheets of fillo pastry and stack neatly on top of one another. Add 3 heaped tablespoons of the chicken curry to the bottom centre of the fillo pile, leaving a 5cm border. Fold pastry over filling, fold in sides and roll to form a parcel. Place on prepared tray.
Repeat with remaining pastry and filling. Brush egg wash over each parcel, sprinkle a few flaked almonds and bake for 20 mins until golden brown.
Serve with pappadums and a side salad.